Pella screen corner piece

A handy person from San Jose Ca. 95118 says:
Would like to know where I can buy Pella screen replacement corner pieces. Each leg of the L shape part is .500" X .373" X 1.75 (with tapered ends) color light beige. I have replaced screens on all windows except the ones with broken or cracked corner pieces due to sun exposure.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like SWISCO product code 95-181, Pella Screen Corner.
If this is not the corner you are searching for, please reply with a photo of your corner so that we can take a look at exact what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at