Pella screen door exterior handle

A quick learner from Deal NJ says:
I am looking to replace the exterior portion of the screen door handle. I cannot find it on your site, please help. The latch cracked off and I cannot open the door from the outside
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 222E1A5A-1AC6-4563-B7EF-2CE51B7D9985.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Sounds like you need a new latch. I believe you want our 83-115. See what you think. We also sell the back plate, which is our 83-119, but it looks like yours is still in good condition.

Yes, That is what I need. i will order it. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! We appreciate your business. If you had any other questions, feel free to ask.

I received your product but do not know how to install it. Can you help with this?
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, we actually have a video on it. The door we show here is a lot older than yours but the basic principle behind installation is more or less the same. I hope it helps!

How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.