Pella screen door hanger

A home owner from 64089 says:
The screen door hanger no longer hangs the screen door. The adjustment screw that attaches the door to the hanger has stripped out. I need a new hanger. The Pella screen door is attached to a sliding patio door. I think it is a wooden door of the Architecture series--I think.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200413_105843.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200413_105953.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This part looks very similar to our 84-105 Pella sliding screen door roller. Please review our photos and information for this product and let me know if you agree.

A home owner from 64089 says:
You're right. It looks like the part. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! Please let us know how it works out.

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
I have the exact same problem as this homeowner. I have a question about replacing the 84-105 rollers. How do I get them out, given there is no space at the ends of the track (on either end) where I could slide them and slip out? Do I have to take off the entire track? I would have the follow up question of how to put on the new rollers. Photo is attached to show the roller near one end.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0211.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

To remove the 84-150 roller, you have to first partially remove the door by lifting it up and sliding out the bottom. Then, locate the adjustment screws on each side at the top of the frame. Turn them clockwise until you can remove the broken part. 

To install the new roller, simply reverse this process.

A quick learner from NJ says:
We have a pella screen door which was never installed
We think we are missing the adapters use to connect to the spring. I am attaching photos. We have looked at videos but don't seem to have the parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16885618467564937437574641355339.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16885619086643266201484426790663.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm sorry to say that much of the hardware used on this door is no longer available to us, especially that spring trolley you show in your second photo. My recommendation is to contact a local store that deals in Pella parts. They may have older hardware still in stock that you can use to repair your door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.