Pella screen corner

A home owner from USA says:
I have attached a photo of the corner of one of our screens.
Please let me know based on it what part should be ordered
User submitted a photo of screen hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say based on just this picture. You say the frame is Pella, but you do not give a size so I'm not sure. Start by looking at our 95-181 and carefully compare it to what you have to confirm that it will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)