Pella sliding door weatherstrip

A handy person from Green Bay, WI says:
I've got a Pella sliding door from about 1985, with no identifying numbers. When closed, the sliding door overlaps the fixed "door", and they seal via a 5/8" soft rubber tube (hollow) weatherstrip that gets compressed by an edge on the fixed door. The rubber is maybe 1/8" thick. The weatherstrip material looks just like the weatherstrip you'd find on the trunk of a car, but it doesn't have any kind of a nerf--it's just round. I can't find the weatherstrip anywhere, even through the local Pella distributor. Any chance you've got anything like it?
User submitted a diagram of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have a couple types that may work for you. I would start by looking at our 58-181 and 58-173. Let me know if either of these could be a match. If not, I may have to see a sample of your own weatherstripping removed from the door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)