Pella sliding glass door rollers

A home owner from Illinois says:
We need to replace the rollers in the door as it is not rolling well. Could you please take a look at these pics to see if you can tell which rollers I would need to order?

Thanks,
Jenette
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 403500DF-1976-46BD-A9E6-93C31AA1D5E9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A0D861B1-6B3B-43F4-851F-54469009CFD2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Jenette. We may be able to help, but I'm not sure exactly what you have from these photos. Your roller is just too obscured to be sure.

The good news is that this is a Pella brand door, and Pella hardware is usually very specific. That narrows down the list of possible replacements considerably. In fact, looking at what I can see of your roller housing, we only carry one possible match: our 81-098.

I recommend carefully going over the dimensions and photos we show for this product to confirm that everything matches. There is a good chance that this is what you want, but there's also a chance that you have some weird older version that may not be compatible. It's always best to double check, especially where Pella is concerned. 

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.