Pella sliding screen door hardware

A quick learner from Harleysville, PA says:
We have a Pella wood frame sliding screen door. We broke the finger latch to open the screen from the outside. I did not see any Pella screen door hardware on the website. Can you help me identify what I need?
Thank you.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Can you send us a quick photo of what your Pella screen door finger latch looks like?
A handy person from Harleysville, PA says:
I will attach three photos. Two of the door catch on the door and a third of the broken finger latch.
Thank you.
User submitted photo of pella door latch.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I can bring in the finger latch portion to open screen from outside; it is only available in the color champagne, a beige color. Please allow a few weeks, I will post again when available.
A quick learner says:
Thank you. I will watch for a future posting.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The replacement latch is now available, please see new SWISCO product code 83-115, Pella Latch.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.