Pella sliding screen door part

A home owner from Succasunna NJ 07875 says:
2 identical top roller parts. One snapped off The photo is the other roller I'm reluctant to try to remove it. Need your help. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FCBDC718-970B-46F4-B63E-F7898F9708A9.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photo reminds me of our 84-105 Pella roller. Carefully compare the dimensions once you're able to remove your part to confirm that it's a match. Thank you!

I was unable to remove the roller that is functional and likewise the roller on the other side of the slider that snapped off. Any suggestions on how to remove the roller?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These rollers are only held in with screws. The hard part is removing the door from the frame. According to a past customer that was having similar issues, there are four screws that hold the top rail in place, with the ends also holding a plastic bumper. Take out all four screws, and you can carefully remove the top track, slide it off, and replace your stripped 84-105

I was able to get the roller off the screen- see photos
I also need a small brown handle for my Pella sliding door with screen inside panes. Can you supply that part? Photo attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2E2E78A9-B1BF-4E22-8A98-3ABDA56D52AB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 742E10F8-21C2-4655-91C6-9CA95489EE2D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A86520AF-DCB3-4C82-A1D3-5826715A1A7B.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry a suitable replacement for the handle in your photo but your roller does look like a match to the 84-105 we've recommended. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.