Pella sweeper replacement

A home owner from Maryland says:
Pella storm door P5652331....need replacement Rubber sweeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I wasn't able to match that number to anything, but I think there's a chance you may have one of these Larson sweeps. Look through this selection and see what you think!
A home owner from Maryland says:
Following up on D74792, I checked the door at Lowes and it has a double sweeper on it that looks an awful lot like the Larson 40-210. I have included a pic with tape measure for consideration...thoughts?

Thanks,
Jay
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, I think our 40-210 looks like a good fit. Pella often contracts other storm door companies to make their doors, so even though the 40-210 is off-brand it may have been what was used.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.