Pella window crank

A quick learner from Newton, NJ says:
I believe that our windows are Pella casements from the 1970's, and we need a new crank for one of them. The part that attaches to the sill appears to be identical in size and appearance to the 39-097, but the rest of it is different. I have attached an image that clearly shows the part that is different. (Unfortunately, because I scanned the part, I was unable to get a clear picture of the startionary portion. However, it is 3-13/15" from hole to hole). The lateral bar is 5-5/8", just like the 39-097, but the upper portion of the the crank is 6-1/4" long with 2 of the 3 oval holes spaced 1-1/2" apart and the outside 2 holes spaced 5-1/2" apart. Do you know if Pella has a part to replace this?
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thank you for posting in our Discussion Board. Actually, I think this may be a bit closer to our 39-175 Sash Crank Operator. Please take a look and let me know if you agree!
A quick learner from Newton, NJ says:
You are absolutely right--the 39-176 is the one we need since the photo I uploaded is reversed. I will talk to our handyman to make sure and then order it. Thank you for your prompt reply!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)