Pella window drags on frame at bottom

A home owner from Colorado Springs says:

We have older Pella windows 1976 vintage. The opening mechanism has two rollers at the bottom which should allow the window to be cranked open. The rollers must have worn to the amount that they no longer hold the support shoe to remain clear of the window frame. The support shoe drags on the window frame and makes window operating difficult. The desired part is no longer listed by Pella.

I would like to replace the entire mechanism held by the two screws pictured.

Do you have a source for this part?

Bob 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 84A25689-F7BD-433E-A09C-C9F0F476B524.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do carry Pella hinges in a few different sizes, which we've related for you, but none of them use rollers the way your photo suggests. If you haven't already tried, your best bet would most likely be to contact Pella or one of their dealers directly for assistance with locating this particular hinge. Thanks for posting!

A home owner from TX says:
Bob - Just fixed this exact thing for my parents. While your rollers are worn (a lot). My opinion is what you really need to replace is the plastic guide that keeps the roller aligned and running parallel with the window frame. A 39-371 should fix it.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.