Pella window parts

A home owner from Tx says:

I am in need of a right 10 inch hinge for a pella casement window your website said you are out do you know when you will have?Also need some of the pivot screws the hinge pivots on as in photo.And the plastic hinge stop that says wash on them.

I Have the shoe 39-371 and pivot plates 39-363 in my cart and wanted to verify they are right.Thanks Chet

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. I think you were looking at the 39-395. We don't have an ETA on this part at the time. I recommend signing up for our auto-notification list which will provide you with an update as soon as the part is back in stock. The other parts you mention, the 39-363 and 39-371, come with this hinge arm assembly. As for the hinge stop, I'm afraid I don't recognize that part. Could you show me where it installs? 

A home owner from Tx says:
The hinge stop screws to bottom of frame and stops the plate from coming out of track.Do you recognize screw retains end of hinge and has shoulder for hinge to pivot?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E22A99AB-C3C1-404A-BE9E-D4D9BB99DD93.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Ah I see. I'm afraid we don't have anything like your hinge stop. I'm not sure what screw you are referring to. Do you mean the bracket that's part of the operator assembly?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.