Pella wood casement window vintage 1978, Bottom 2 piece Hinge with White Plastic Pivot Hinge with rollers

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Does any of your Pella casement 1 piece Bottom Hinge fit my Pella wood casement window vintage 1978, Bottom 2 piece Hinge with White Plastic Pivot Hinge with rollers? Also how do I order the white plastic pivot hinge pcs for left or right opening windows? These parts are left or right specific.
I don't see any adjusting nuts on the top or bottom hinges to adjust square the window in the window frames. How can this be accomplished? On some windows the locking latch sits a little too high so when the casement is closed, the window wheel latch hits the high protruding locking latch & won't slide under to catch the window wheel latch. The parts I previously ordered worked fine.
Thanks
TTym
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your windows could have settled with age. I don't believe these type hinges have an adjustment nut like you mention. You could try shifting the hinge by sliding to the left or right to help square up the sash, or you could possibly add a thin shim under the hinge to raise the sash up. As for picking out a left or right hinge, your best bet is to remove yours from the window and compare it to our pictures. Trying to figure out left from right in this industry is surprisingly tricky to answer. Some companies view the window from the exterior and some from the interior, so there's no universal method aside from simply comparing the obvious physical details.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.