Pella wood window # ICCC 1GMA CIC.ZE 1110 sash pivot part ?

A home owner from Port Deposit MD says:

Hi

The pictures attached is the part that broke and I placed the 2 pieces together to show what it should look like. I will need 2 of them for the window. The window does not stay open and is very heavy.

The pictures show the measurements from length 7/'8 ?, width 3/8' and height 3/4'. There is no number on this piece and I do not have any of the paperwork for this window purchased in 2007/2008

Any assistance into identifying is appreciated and hoping your company has the part to order. Thank you Karen and Alan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella window part 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella window part 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella window part 3.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Karen and Alan. Pella has discontinued this exact pivot bar, but they recommend the 26-406B as a replacement. Note this pivot bar has a rod that is meant to fit into a hole in the sash on newer Pella windows. If your window lacks this hole, you can either carefully drill into your wood sash, or cut off the leg with a hacksaw. You may want a professional to do this for you.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.