Pelle 150 Series door

A home owner from Michigan says:
I have a Pella 150 series door, will this 82-092 work on the handle that comes with the door? It appears to have a keylock punch out and the right screw holes. If not, is there a handle I could buy for Pella 150 that'd work with the 82-092?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 82-092 will not work for you, no. The 82-092 lock is only meant to work with the 82-402 handle set, which is not designed for Pella doors. It is a very specific lock made for a very specific application. 

My records on the 150 Series door are very, very limited. Would it be possible to see photos of your handle set? That would give me a much better idea of what you're working with and whether we sell anything that can work.

A home owner from Michigan says:
Here you go. If I need a replacement handle and lock set that'll work too.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230113_145028929.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230109_034800731.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230109_034741398.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230109_164544926.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. I think our 82-310 would be a much better option for this handle set. Just note that the hole punch in your exterior pull needs to align with the corresponding slot for the mortise, or else it won't work. You should check that before you buy anything.

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.