Penco window pivot shoe

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm looking for this center piece for pennco window. I think it is a pivot shoe.
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say while it's still installed. Start with our 15-105. I recommend carefully going over our pictures and dimensions to confirm that it's the right size and style.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)