Pennco window balancer

A landlord from Indianapolis says:
Tolerances pictured need to be exact or minimally smaller, but not any larger. Can give more pics if needed. NO identifiable markings on any part of balancer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_204232.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_204001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_203925.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_204112.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_204034.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The balances that have the T-Lock shoe on them will need to be special/custom order balances. They have our 15-230 shoe, which has to be installed to the balance in our warehouse. 

To confirm pricing and availability, I'll need to know the exact weight of the window these balances are installed in and the length of the metal channel. I'll also need to see the attachment from the top of the balance, and I'll need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order.

A landlord from Indianapolis says:
Window is 20 lbs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_204349.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_204034.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_204003.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_204001.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming the window weight. I've just sent over a link with a quote for (2) of these balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and to place the items in your online cart to make your purchase.

Please note that your original has a terminal clip attached to the top of it which is generally used as a channel balance bottom attachment. These balances will have the 19-043 Screw-In Clip attached which may work better for your installation in the long run.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.