Pennco window parts

A quick learner from USA says:
I am trying to find the attached part from a Pennco window. Measures: 1.25" wide, 1.25" high, .5" thick.

Also, how do you get it back into the slot where it goes?
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The photo shows a pivot shoe similar to our 15-208, which was used by Pennco. Some manufacturers put a cut out in the frame to remove the pivot shoe. If you have no cutout, then see the videos below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)