Pennsylvania House Dresser

A home owner from AL says:
This is a plastic piece nailed to the bottom of the dresser drawer to help the drawer slide. Since PA house furniture is no longer in production, maybe you can help us find this small part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5483.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We do not offer an exact match. However, we feel you could use either the 32-117 flat tack glide or the 32-083 corner glide, you would just have to modify it by cutting off the vertical piece. Look both parts over and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)