Pennsylvania House dresser drawer part

A home owner from Michigan says:
I attached a picture of the piece I need. It is plastic guide that attaches to the back of a drawer. The main opening in the plastic piece that the drawer rail fits into is 1 3/16" wide and 5/16" high. The piece height is 1 7/8" tall and 2 3/8" wide.

Also do you carry replacement dresser door knobs for Pennsylvania House in a cherry finish?
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
See our 32-036 for a replacement for the socket. I'm not sure if we can help with the knob. Look at our selection of drawer knobs and handles and see if anything here can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)