Philips Product Window Latch ?

A home owner from Pismo Beach, CA says:
This part is the security lock/ latch in a Philips Product window in prefabricated home. The component that is attached to the upper window section (stationary portion) has broken across left side. I appreciate your assistance in finding out what part/ parts are needing to be replaced.
User submitted photo of their window lock and keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning. The part you're looking to replace is known as a keeper. I think we could help, but I cannot determine what you have based on this information alone. I would like to see a picture of the keeper fully removed from the window. I would also like you to tell me its dimensions, specifically the distance between the installation holes (measured center-to-center). That will let us find the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)