Phillips latch lever for horizontal window

A handy person from California says:
I need the replacement latch/lever that fits a Philips window that slides 'closed' by sliding to the right.
About 1995 manufacturer.

Also need steel rollers for that same window.

Thank You,
Doug S
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Doug. This lock looks like our 90-005 in bronze. Just make sure the "tongue" is the same style. As for the roller, you could possibly have our 87-196 but you would need to remove yours from the window to confirm that it's the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)