Phillips window spring broken

A home owner from Battle Ground, WA says:
Can you please help me ID this part? It's for a Phillips window. It looks like a side spring.

Thanks - Josh
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, Josh. Check out our Series 385 channel balance. I think you'll find this is a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)