Drawer Socket Size

A home owner from FORT MYERS says:
HAVING A PROBLEM LOCATING RIGHT REAR DOOR GLIDE . I PURCHSED SOME 32-122'S TO BIG THEN BOUGHT SOME 32-030 ....ALMOST FIT.... THIS PRODUCT WAS 5/16 X 3/4" ..JUST A LITTLE BIT TO TIGHT ... IT WOULD HAAVE WOORKED IF IT WAS 7/8" WIDE RATHER THAN 3/4" DO YOU HAVE A GLIDE 3/4" WIDE ? OR WHAT WOULD YOU RECCOMEND ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATEDT
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211115_123649.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We did carry your drawer guide at one time, but it was discontinued sometime back in 2019 and we've been unable to find a source since. However some customers have told me that our 32-123 can work as a substitute. This is adjustable so it can cover many different widths. See what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.