Picture storm window

A home owner from Pennington NJ says:
I have a large picture window that has a storm window. The storm window fits into a track on the outside molding. On the top the window slides up into a clip that runs the horizontal length of the molding. But there aren't any clips or fasteners on the sides or bottom to hold the window in. In the past it has simply rested in the track, but I think there should be some sort of fastener that holds the window in. I'm afraid that a strong wind will blow it out. I have attached a picture of the bottom corner of the aluminum molding. Hopefully you can see how the storm window sits there and can offer some advice on the right kind of fastener I should use.
User submitted photo of their window.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think 70-104 clip with the 70-160 short thumb screw may be what you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.