Picture with exact measurements of the existing weep hole

A contractor from Las Vegas, Nevada says:

Weep hole size:

32mm x 3.5 mm (metric)

1.259? x .1378? (Inches decimal)

1 17/64? x 9/64? (Inches fraction)

Attached is a picture with exact measurements of the existing weep hole - please use this for size references as it contains all details of every part of the weep hole cover with flap

Las Vegas Nevada Track Home Built 1994 by American Homes

Window = SWISCO:

CAWM administrator

MFGR: PHP-032-1

Series: K/KN

Aluminum Horizontal slide window

I.D. No. PHP0693 U52-87/HS

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SWISCO_AL_Slider_Weep_Hole_Width=1.259Inch, 32mm.j
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WEEP=COSED=BOTTOM.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WEEP=OPEN_Front-01.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I couldn't locate a weep hole cover with the exact dimensions as yours. It looks similar to our 26-417, but they're not the same size. Take a look at the 26-186 instead and see if you could install this one as a replacement. The 26-186 is good because you could just drill two holes on either side of the weep hole and plug the 26-186 in.

How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.