Pile Weatherseal (double pile?)

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Looking for replacement pile weatherseal (double pile?) which was attached into a channel on the screens of my house. I had them rescreened this year and the local hardware doesn't do the pile. The company I purchased the windows from (sales and installation) gave me your info for replacement weatherseal as the manufacturer of the windows is out of business. Thanks in advance for your help!

Description: Thin plastic base that slides into channel on screens. Pile is two strips of white pile separated by a strip of black coffee filter-like material.

Measurements: Base is either 1/8" or 5/32" wide; white pile is 3/4" long, the black strip is just a little longer. Pix attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen weatherseal 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen weatherseal 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen weatherseal 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen weatherseal 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen weatherseal 1.jpg
A quick learner from Michigan says:
I just learned the black fabric between the pile is called a fin-seal. :)
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't sell this weatherstripping, either. I would say the best match in our inventory, and perhaps our only viable option, is the 58-014. However the design is a little different, especially the base that installs in the screen; what's more is that the 58-014 is really only meant to go in commercial doors, not window screens. I'm not very optimistic that this will work.

That said, it is still our best option. Review its specs and see if you think you could get it to work despite the evident differences.

Profile view of 58-014
Profile view of 58-014

How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.