Pile Weatherstripping Question

A home owner from Dillsburg, PA says:
Hi, I have attached 3 photos detailing my windows in which I would like to replace the pile weatherstripping for. The windows are the Series 820 manufactured by Philips Products which ceased operations back in 2009. You can see this from the AAMA sticker image(IMG_2785) I have included. It also indicates the manufacturer code of PHP-07 and indicates series 820. I can't seem to see how to remove the pile from the window sash as seen in image IMG_2788....Also, it is loose in the channel and does in fact slide...but see no way to remove it? Could you possibly provide me some guidance as to how to best accomplish this and also what product of yours would work the best. Thanks very much.
Paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2785.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2786.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2788.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Paul. Most wool pile should simply pull out at the end of the track, though some windows have that track sealed at the ends. I guess they never thought you'd have to repair their window so they didn't want to make it easy for you. Fortunately, we have a solution.  The video below will walk you through what you need to do to remove it.

As for what wool pile you need, that's not something I can say based on the given information. That will depend on the precise size of the original. You can see our entire selection here.

A home owner from Dillsburg, PA says:
thanks very much Tom for your reply! Let me analyze this a bit and then proceed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.