Pile strip replacement

A handy person from Malvern, PA says:
I have enclosed photo for storm window. I measured 1/8" W, the depth of the channel is 1/4" How much should the product exceed the top of the channel?
Customer Image
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe this is an Emerson brand storm window insert, you most likely need SWISCO product code 58-001, replacement wool pile weatherstrip. Remove a piece from your window to compare measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.