Pin Cap replacement

A handy person from Allen Park, MI says:
I need 6 or so pin caps as shown in the pics. I need only the cap. The shaft that the pin cap goes on is 5/16 diameter. I believe the cap is 7/16 tall, perhaps a 1/2 inch. The bottom of the cap ( the larger ring) is 1/2 inch.
If you have a cap that will fit my pin shaft I would appreciate your recommendation.
Thank you,
Brian
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin cap 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin cap 4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin cap2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin cap5.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello Brian. The closest match we have is our 21-152. However, I can't say this resembles your original part, but I believe this could be worth a shot in reviewing it. It has a 5/16" inner diameter, but I am not sure what the diameter of your part is. Look it over and let us know if you think this will work for you.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.