Pin assemblies, springs, pivot brackets and accessories

A home owner from Tulsa, OK says:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am trying to identify and purchase parts in order to get metal bifold closet doors operating correctly in a homre that was built in 1970. I found an address to order parts from but I doubt if this is still valid. The address is

PO Box 666

Roseville, Michigan

The tag states to refer to model "B" Door. I found something on the internet that refers to Evans Manufacturing but nothing else is available.

I hope that the pictures that I uploades will assist you in identifying the needed parts and I have more pictures to supply if needed.

Thank you for your time and assistance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190805_164458.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190805_165120.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190805_165645.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190805_165522.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190805_165831.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:


We believe they used the old style Slimfold door parts for your door. We have newer style Slimfold door parts that should work for your doors. The 21-001 bottom threaded pivot pin, 21-007 top and bottom guide pins and 21-154 pivot rod clamp may be the parts that you need. You can review the dimensions on each product page to see how they match up to your parts. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)