Pin and screws for Entry Guard arm operator 39-032 assembly

A home owner from Pinckney MI says:
Good morning, Please can you help me in finding the correct parts for the pin holding the bracket 20810 to the lower bracket that is screwed on the lower windows frame, as well the metal block bracket that holds the pin. Also if you would be so kind and inform me of the part number of the screws holding the bracket to the window frame. Thanks and Best regards. Niels
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Entry guard dual arm operator.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Neils. I'm having  a little trouble following what you've typed out, but it sounds like you need a new stud bracket. See our 39-517, this looks like a match for what you have now.

I'm afraid we do not sell screws specifically made for this bracket. I recommend taking one of your old screws to a local hardware store and having them match it up.

A home owner from Pinckney MI says:
Good afternoon Tom,

Thanks for the email. No I do not need a new stud bracket 39-517, but the two screws that are supporting the bracket to the window as well as the clip that holds the other bracket to the pin 39-517.

Hope it is clearer and thank you so much

Cheers

Niels
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Are you referring to the detach clip at the end of the operator arm? If so, I'm afraid we cannot provide that exact style by itself. Our 39-105 may work, but it's style is different enough that I don't know if it will work. I'm afraid it's the only option we have. If the 39-105 won't work, then you'd have to replace the entire operator.

Like I mentioned, we cannot supply you those screws, but you should be able to get them from any hardware store near you.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.