Hard Time Matching Up Closet Pins

A quick learner from Colorado Springs, Colorado says:

I'm sorry-but I am having a hard time deciding which replacement pins (bottom and top) are required for these doors. This set has bent items, as well as one other set that I have-both bottom and top. I also included a photo of the original manufacturer. Please let me know what else you require to help.

Thank you for your time in advance!!

Reni

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4A22C8D0-DD0D-4997-9AE4-638742654AC8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 64750FF6-8969-43ED-8447-966932F587D2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BD82856F-FE85-433D-B62C-F17C5E822D15.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5656AF5B-9525-4F6A-9A70-19610478935A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FFAE0AC2-6848-47FC-BEDD-3C4242E7B340.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Reni. I'm afraid that I don't recognize these pins either. Can you remove them from the door and show me a clear picture of each one by itself? Can you also tell me the diameter of the pins as well as the diameter of the nylon cap? Thanks!

A quick learner from CO says:
Hi Tom!

All pins are 5-1/4" long, and 1/4" diameter. Nylon caps are 7/16" long, 7/16" small diameter, 5/8" large diameter. photos are enclosed! I sure hope this helps. I simply need this door to work, as its driving Hubby nuts ;) I know they say "Happy Wife, Happy Life" and all that... but the thing that makes THIS wife happy is making him happy ;)

Thanks in advance for your assistance, it means a ton!

-Reni
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Reni. We don't have many pins that match those dimensions. The closest we have is our 21-043, which has a 1/4" pin and 3/8" cap. It's also related to the 21-003 pivot pin, which does look a little like your original. Look these two parts over and let me know what you think.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.