Pins for Folding Closet Doors

A handy person from Exton, PA says:
These are pins for folding closet doors. The only marking I can find on the doors is that they were manufactured by Float-away Door Co., a division of Kinkead Industries, Inc., in Atlanta, GA. The house was built in 1971 so the manufacturing date would likely be 1970-1971.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1736.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1737.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1738.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1739.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1740.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You are showing Float-A-Way bi-fold parts. The parts are becoming more and more difficult to track down, but we still have a few available: our 21-033 and 21-035 pins. The other pins aren't available, but we do carry the replacement nylon caps that should fit the old pins. Look over the parts mentioned and get back to us with some thoughts.

A home owner from Orlando Florida area says:
yikes! I need top pins...are they still available? if now, do you have a suggestion for a remedy?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately we don't sell these pins anymore, and there are no known alternatives in our inventory. I'm sorry to say that they're just too old for us to be able to supply.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.