Pins for window

A home owner from 06776 says:
No markings on the pins
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_4942.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_4943.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. I wasn't able to find a good match for this pivot bar. I can't quite tell how it interacts with the shoe. It seems your pin is shaped like a beak instead of what a flat or round nub like you usually see on a pivot bar.

Would it be possible to see the shoe that this pivot bar connects to? That may give me the context needed to find a serviceable replacement.

Thank you! I hope this image helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_5101.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately your zinc die cast pivot bar is no longer available. Please look at our 17-056 as a possible replacement. The critical dimensions are the depth and width of the pivot bar tip to fit in your pivot shoe. Compare our dimensions to yours and let me know if you could get it to work.

Thank you! I will order and give it a try!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.