Pivot Bar, 3" Need Pivot Shoes

A home owner from Lubbock, TX says:
I recently bought the Pivot Bar, 3" Product Code: 26-068. I also bought the Product Code:15-045 : Pivot Shoe, 3/8" Thick. The two do not fit together. The inside piece that the pivot bar is supposed to fit into is just a little too small. I would like to keep the piovt bar 3" and find another pivot shoe to replace the others with. What will fit on the 3" pivot bar that will also be the same dimensions as the 3/8" Thick pivot shoe?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Look at our 15-212 pivot shoe to see if that is could be what you're looking for. If you're not sure, please send us some photos of your original pivot shoe with dimensions and we can try to find something else.
A home owner from Lubbock, TX says:
My only concern would be that it is 3/16 taller than the original one. Do you think that would make a difference? Otherwise it looks correct? I can't take pictures at this time, but I will try to get them in here soon.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The height of a pivot shoe shouldn't affect its operation. There is plenty of room in the window track. The most important measurements are the width and thickness.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.