Pivot Bar

A handy person from New Hampshire says:
Good Afternoon,

I searched your site for this pivot bar with no luck. It came off of a vinyl window from approximately 1997. The window has an A&M marked in the corner. I found the sweep lock and keeper on your site, product code 90-278 if that helps.

Thank You,
Gerry
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8231.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Gerry. I'm not entirely certain about the identity of this pivot bar. Can you show us the pivot shoe that it interacts with? That will clue us in what the right choice might be. Many thanks.

Here are the photos you requested. If you don't find the exact pivot, I may be able to modify something you have that's close to the specs I provided.
Thanks
Gerry
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EFCF98D7-64AE-43D4-B8DD-A9D0D18B2F5E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D9DCCF3-217A-4F43-BDD7-1C5B4AF0DE5C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 404FA187-18CE-46C2-A13B-937110465D89.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me, Gerry. I believe our closest match is the 26-318, which is used for old Crossbow balances like yours. I'm a bit concerned that the pin is a bit larger on the 26-318, but it still may work for you. It's the closest match we have. Let me know how you make out. You can also view our Return Policy here.

Thanks Bob. I appreciate the time you took to help me out. I placed an order.
Profile picture of Bob

Glad to help, Gerry. Let us know how you make out, and if we can help further we'll do our best. Many thanks.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.