Window pivot hardware

A handy person from Albany NY says:

Was hoping you could identify this pivot bar. I also could use the part it locks into on the frame. How do you replace the part it locks into? Not sure what you call it, but it is also damaged.

Much Appreciated,
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Steve. It's hard to tell from this photo, but look at our 26-352 and match up the hole your sash screw goes into. The other part you are talking about is a pivot shoe. In order to find the best match, I need to see a picture of that removed from the window. I will also need to know its thickness and width.
A quick learner from Albany NY says:
Thanks for the reply. I just ordered:

Pivot True Pivot Bar

Pivot Lock Shoe, 9/16" Thick

Every good service !!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)