Pivot Bar Help

A home owner from NH says:
I'm looking for this part. I have a few windows that the pin (u shape part) broke off of the windows so they don't stay up now. I have to put a stick in the window frame to hold open the window. Could you please tell me what this is called? Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200521_185813.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a pivot bar. Specifically, ese our 26-164 Harvey Pivot Bar set. Look over the dimensions and see if you think these match what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.