Pivot Bar for BFRich Window

A home owner says:
I have a broken part BFRich window
I believe it's called the 'pivot bar" which installs at the bottom corner of the window -
one end in a moveable plastic slot in the window frame and the other end across the bottom of the window.
The horizontal portion of my broken piece is about 2" long.

Can you provide a replacement?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This does sound like a pivot bar, but I can't say which you need for sure, as there are many kinds, and BF Rich windows have been known to use quite a few different types. Start by seeing if our 26-446 or 26-021 match up. If not, please show us an undamaged pivot bar out of the window, and we'll do our best to find something better.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.