Pivot Block Shoe replacement

A quick learner from brunswick, ga says:
I have several broken pivot block shoes on my house.
The manufacturer appears to be SeasonShield, but I cannot find that manufacturer online, I believe they've been bought out.

I'm looking for just the shoe, or if needed the entire spring assembly. Any guidance in replacing the shoe would be appreciated as it looks like I may have to cut a chunk out of the window frame to remove the shoe.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we should be able to help. I've narrowed it down to two choices, and the only thing I'm not sure about is the size. See our 15-178 (17/32" thick) and our 15-188 (1/2" thick). I believe one of these may be your best bet, depending on the thickness.
A quick learner from brunswick, ga says:
Thank you I will check the measurement and order the parts. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)