Pivot Lock Shoe, Counterweight

A handy person from Florida says:
I need to identify and order replacement Pivot lock Shoes for my tilt-out window. I attached photos of the existing Pivot Lock Shoe. There are no markings I can see on the piece. The dimensions of the shoe are: 1-1/4" tall X 1-1/4" wide X 1/2" thick.

I also need to order counterweights for the windows. The number stamped on the frame of the counterweight is 2820Z. The dimensions of this counterweight is
29" Long X 9/16" wide X 5/8" High.

The final item I need is the Top Sash Lock. I also attached photos of this item.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3545.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3546.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3547.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3551.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3552.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your pivot shoe resembles the 15-105 but please note that it measures 17/32" thick.

As for your balances, we should be able to help but we would need to see clear photos of both ends of the metal channel, as well as the clip at the end of the pulley cord, to confirm what you need. Please also confirm the number of balances that you need. 

I believe that you may have corner tilt latches that were discontinued. We suggest removing the old tilt latch, reinstalling the top side corner screw to keep the sash together if necessary, and then installing the 26-193 and 26-194 top-mounted tilt latches with a #6 pan head screw like the 33-089. Just be very careful not to drill into the glass. Please note that we do not carry a replacement for the latch shown on the side of your sash. Take a look and see what you think. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.