Pivot Lock Shoe replacement

A handy person from Somerset, NJ says:
Photos attached are of a pivot lock shoe from Survivor series 2100 window installed in 2003. The teeth in the lock shoe do not securely hold the 'prongs' in the internal spiral. Upon reassembly, when the sash is put back in and moved up or down you can here the spiral slip out of the teeth in the lock shoe. The dimensions of the pivot lock shoe are 3/8" thick X 15/16" wide X 2" long. Can you provide a replacement part number.
FYI, I have already purchased replacement spiral balances for this window but have not installed them yet.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230408_142453.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230408_142432.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230403_135543.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. Given the shape of the plastic cam in your pivot shoe, I'll need to see a photo of the existing pivot bars in your window. There are a few possible replacement shoes I can recommend but I am concerned that your pivot bar will not be compatible with our shoe.

Are you able to provide photos of your pivot bar?

Thank you for the prompt response. Attached are photographs of one of the pivot bars from my window, removed and installed. As you can see it is bent. I assume this is from 20 years of hanging. In addition to the pivot lock shoes, please specify the part number for this also.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230411_123344.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230411_123717.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230411_123734.jpg

Your pivot shoe looks like an older, discontinued shoe that is no longer made. I suggest using our 15-045 pivot shoe. Compare the dimensions to your existing shoe to confirm that this will be a fit for your window.

Dimensions for 15-045
Dimensions for 15-045

We have your old pivot bar in stock, which is part 26-424 however, it would not be compatible with the recommended pivot shoe. You'll need to use the 26-297. Look over the dimensions to confirm the installation hole measurements. This should work fine as a replacement in your window.

Alternate image for 26-297
Alternate image for 26-297

The old pivot shoe is definitely 15/16" wide. The length and thickness match your recommended part 15-045. Do you have any that match the 15/16" width?
The slot in the window frame that the pivot shoe slides in is just about 1". I think the 1" wide pivot shoe might work. I am willing to give them a try if you cannot supply a 15/16".
The pivot bar you suggest will fit. But, of course, that is dependent on the pivot shoe used.
Thanks for the follow up.

Thank you for confirm the measurements. Take a look at our 15-212This shoe can also be used with our 26-465 pivot bar as well. See what you think.

Alternate image for 15-212
Alternate image for 15-212

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.