Pivot Lock Shoes

A home owner from Ankeny, Iowa says:
Hello, I have Jeld-Wen builders double hung vinyl windows and 3 of the pivot shoes have broken in half. Looking to replace them using your jamb spreaders. The tilt balance it attaches to is a 26C. The shoe is 17/32" deep, 1" wide, and 1.25" tall (by my measurements). I have not been able to remove the shoes, so I do not have a pic of them uninstalled. I have attached pics of the tilt balance and window ID tag for reference. I am happy to provide any other additional info needed to help identify the proper parts.

We are moving in a couple of weeks and would like to fix for the new homeowners, so any help you could offer would be great!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Balance.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window ID.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I believe this pivot shoe is our 15-265 Pivot Carrier/Post assembly. Look it over and let me know if this matches what you need. If you need the balances, they're a special type, so let me know and I'll look into them for you. 

A home owner from Ankeny, Iowa says:
Thank you Bob - I was thinking the 15-265 as well after looking a little more closely. I've ordered them and will give them a shot. Thanks!
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.