Pivot Shoe

A quick learner from Toronto , Canada says:
Tilt Double Hung Windows .Spiral Balance.
2 3/16 inches long x 1 1/4 inch width x 9/16 inch thick .
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this pivot shoe, but our 15-118 has the same measurements (other than height, but that doesn't matter so much). Could you possibly use this? Keep in mind the cam opening that accepts the pivot bar is 5/16" wide and 3/16" high. It was also designed to work with spiral balances, same as yours.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The hooks on your shoe work pretty much the same way as the slots in the 15-118. They're both designed to hold spiral balances, they're just a different design. I don't think the 15-219 will work since the cam is so different. It may not fit your pivot bar.

I also cannot guarantee the 15-118 will work, but it is the closest match I was able to find.

A quick learner from Toronto , Canada says:
Thanks Tom ,
The cam opening is the same.
I noticed that the holder for the spiral balance is hooked on my old shoes . Will 15-118 hold the spiral balance in place as it is not hooked .Also will 15-219 work ? It has hooks.
I would choose 15-118 if it works since it?s cheaper.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.