Uniquely Shaped Pivot Shoe

Contractor from Greenwood SC
Aug 30, 2021 8:13 am
Please see attached pictures. The plastic part of the pivot shoe has busted on this window and we need to replace. Picture 0828211204 shows the one not busted and the picture 0828211211 shows the broken part and numbers off of the window. It has serial # 410-837650. We want a qty of two, one to repair the broken one and one to have on spare.

Thank you
0828211204 0828211211
2 user uploaded images
8 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Sep 3, 2021 11:11 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We don't carry a balance with this t-lock shoe shown in your photos but I believe we can still help. I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they can confirm the correct replacement balance for your assembly. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Sep 3, 2021 12:32 pm
Thank you so much!
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Sep 17, 2021 9:36 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for your continued patience. We have had some trouble tracking this one down. It's an older style that you don't see much anymore. However we have one last lead I wanted to look into before we call anything for sure.

Again, I really appreciate your patience. Please hang in there just a little longer.

Sep 17, 2021 9:50 am
Will do, thank you.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 21, 2021 8:36 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there! I have some good news. After extensive research and communicating with the manufacturer, we are bringing in a new shoe that they recommended specifically for your application. You should be able to just replace that and continue using your balance as-is. We just need to have stock made up and will notify you immediately when it's available. Thanks again for your patience!

Sep 21, 2021 8:45 am
I greatly appreciate it. Please let me know when it becomes available, so I can place my order.

Thank you for your persistence in helping to find the correct part.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 5, 2021 12:32 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello again! I have some great news: our 15-272 sash carrier assembly is now in stock and ready for your review. Like I mentioned before, you should be able to use this to replace your old shoe and keep using your original balance assembly. The pivot portion will snap in and out just like the original.

I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have. If our dimensions differ, let me know that, too, and I can see what we can do about it. If everything looks good, you may place an order for it directly on our site at your convenience. 

swisco.com
Alternate view of 15-272
Alternate view of 15-272
Alternate view and dimensions for 15-272
Alternate view and dimensions for 15-272
Oct 5, 2021 12:46 pm
thank you!
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts