Pivot Shoe

A quick learner from USA says:
Need help identifying the window pivot shoe pictured. It has the number 4610108 stamped on it but it looks like your item #15-216. It's not an exact match. The window is an obsolete Pacesetter vinyl window. The balance is stamped 30G. The sash weighs 80#.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named imagejpeg_0 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend removing your pivot shoe from the window to compare to the specifications of the 15-135 shown below. See the videos related on this page to assist you. Thanks for posting! 

Alternate image for 15-135
Alternate image for 15-135

K. I'll check it out.
got the Shoe. it measures real close to the 15-135. as long as it's rated for 80#
cottage window sash we're golden.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Pivot shoes do not have designated weight ranges but as long as the style and dimensions match up to yours, I see no reason why this wouldn't work for your repair. 

Thank you,

Paul
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.