Pivot Shoe Lock

A quick learner from Norristown, PA says:

My pivot shoe locks are broken on two of my double-hung windows and the window will not stay up. I have included a picture of the pivot shoe lock as well as the pivot bar that is used in the window. If you could let me know what part number I should order. I looked at another window that was working and added a few pictures of what the pivot shoe lock looks like. Hopefully, this will help.  Thank you in advance.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot shoe lock.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2927.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2929.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8444.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8445.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Your pivot shoe appears to match our S140-9 balance system. As for the pivot bar, take a look at our 26-373 and 26-404. Carefully compare our dimensions with yours to see if one of them matches what you need.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.