Pivot Shoe Replacement

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,

I need help identifying the parts for a aluminum framed single pane double hung window.
The window has tilt.
I am looking for the pivot locks or a replacement for the pivot locks.

Attached are pictures of what I have.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your correspondence. I am afraid that your nylon pivot shoe is not available. The metal bracket looks like our 17-012 that has been bent. May we have the dimensions of the nylon shoe? I'd also like a photo of the sash pivot bar that goes in the pivot shoe and the window balance. We will try to find a replacement.

A home owner from USA says:
Its going to be a little difficult to get pictures of the pivot bar as the windows are in a tenant apartment who does not make access very easy.

I can tell you that the pivot bar has the same shape as the hole on the pivot shoe.

The pivot shoe measures:

Width is 1-1/8"
Depth is 11/16"
Height is 15/16"

The pivot hole is slightly off center to the inside of the window. Meaning towards the inside of the house. (Left -right)
And the it is also closer to the bottom of the shoe than center. (up-down)

Thank you for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

To get started, there is no pivot shoe that is 1-1/8" wide. Everything made for this type of window are all 1-1/4" wide. Being that your shoe is so old, it might just be worn down. 

I pulled up two possible products for you to consider: the 15-140, which is 17/32" thick, and the 15-187, which is 9/16" thick. One of them might work, but at this stage these are just educated guesses. The only way to know for sure is to see clearer photos of the original hardware.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.