Pivot Shoe and Bar

A quick learner from 02045 says:
Thank you for your help. Please let me know if additional information is needed.

Pivot bar
2 1/4" long
3/4" wide
3/8" deep

Photo shows the broken one and the one from the other side. They have R1658 printed on them

Pivot Shoe - connects to cord sash
Appears to be the following dimensions (no cut out, so will be ordering spreaders). It was hard to get a couple of the measurements:
1 3/4" tall?
1 1/4 wide?
1/2" deep

Photo shows the good one. There is piece that clips into the top (not pushed all the way in in the picture.

Other items lower priority are:
- New screws (photo attached - I can also go to hardware store)
- 29" strip is cracking (photo attached)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200528_151730.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200528_151340.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200528_152146~2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200528_151603.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a match for this pivot bar. We carry two types of Harvey pivot bars: our 26-164 and 26-416, but they're not the same style. Do you think you can use one of those styles as a substitute?

A quick learner from 02045 says:
Thank you! I'm going to give the 26-164 a try.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.